Thursday, September 27, 2012

338 to 40: Books!

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.
  ~ Groucho Marx

We got a nice big package in the mail today!  Now, this wasn’t a rare thing in the past, but I haven’t requested any review books in a long time. It was an awesomely beautiful set of Sylvan Dell books with educational components that would make any home-educating mama’s heart go pitter patter pit.  Sylvan Dell

These were books I had signed up to review back in June, and it makes me realize how very much I miss the excitement of review packages in the mail.  I’ve been feeling too overwhelmingly exhausted to keep up with the review products already on my shelf, but I’m tempted to do some switcharooing to fit it back in somehow…

1 comment:

Leri said...

Aren't they awesome? I won 1 or 2 of them before. Some are better than others, but they all aim to teach, have beautiful graphics and extra questions/activities/information at the back. Great for home-schooling.